Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Day 1


Today in general was a little overwhelming.  The class I think is very interesting and I am excited to learn about all the different technologies and learn about more efficient ways to use them.  I am a little nervous because I don't know what to expect and know it will be a little tough for me because I am not that computer savvy.  I mean I can write papers and use email and facebook, and power point, but I am not great at things like code and websites and this smart board stuff.  Yes I have heard of all of these things and I know that once I master them they will be effective teaching techniques and ways to help students better understand the material, and make learning more fun.  I also am excited to create a website for my own classes and allow students and parents the necessary resources to help make learning that much easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment