Wednesday, April 11, 2012

WEB2GO2.0

When visiting the web2go cite I found that many of those links I didn't really understand the point to them.  One of them that I found really cool, only because I have my own account and had hear of it before, was pintrest.  As a female I love the fact that I can go on there and find pictures and images of thing I like and post them together under categories and sort of plan things out.  For example a big one on there for me is wedding interests.  I plan to get married shortly after I graduate and find it fun and fascinating to be able to go to this cite and view ideas and sort of plan out what things I like or would like to do.  This idea of planning can be incorporated into the classroom.  Maybe you can create a pintrest group among the students in your class and have them post ideas on projects or ways to do an assignment or creative tasks that can be added to curriculum and make learning more fun. 
The other link I chose to write about was chill.  I sorta looked at it as best as I could.  I didn't want to have to sign up for another account that I knew I wouldn't use.  But this one to me seemed similar to pintrest where you choose topics you are intrested and people have posted videos related to those topics for you to watch.  In the classroom this could be as another form of giving a speech or maybe a teacher could upload video lectures on topics students are struggling with and then they can go back and watch these things again and get help that way. 
I know technology provides so many more ways to enhance learning, but right now it all seems a little overwhelming at the moment because I am not sure which will be effective or how to use half of the stuff.  Hopefully this class will help make these things more clear. 

No comments:

Post a Comment