Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Bucket List


There are so many things I want to do it life.  I am excited to start my career in education and be a teacher.  But beyond that I have dreams and aspirations outside those things.  I would love to go to Hawaii, Ireland, Italy specifically Rome and Venice.  I have a passion for history and would love to visit ancient cities and go back to DC and spend a good amount of time there.  I think it is absolutely heart stopping and surreal to have walked and seen and touched what our founding fathers have seen and touched and walked through.
But more realistically I want to be married and have children and grow old.  I want to make an impact on the lives of my student and to instill in them the power of education. I would love to go on a missions trip to Africa and help change lives over there.
But there are silly things I would like to do as well.  I have never skinny dipped and I think that would be fun and invigorating.  I would like to go to a chip and dales show in Vegas, or see blue man group and that famous french circus.  I would like to go horse back riding on the beach.  And make out in the pouring down rain. I would like to be able to go to New York and try out for a commercial or play.  Or even go audition on American Idol, even though I can't sing just to meet Steven Tyler. I would like to go crowd surfing at a rock concert.  The list can go on and on, I want a nice house with a garage attached and shop.  I would also like a classic car a 1955 or 1956 Chevy.
My grandma just passed this past Friday and I was really close to her and have taken it quite hard but what it made me realize is that life is so short, I mean right now I feel like I have a hundred years until it is time for me to go, but I don't really know when that could be.  So I would like to do these things not only for me but for my grandma as well.  I love her so much and she will be with me always.

No comments:

Post a Comment